Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.938 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,359 (R$ 6,710) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)