Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.472 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,076 (R$ 5,139) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)