Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.935 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,421 (R$ 6,442) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 2 hours ago)