Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,148 (R$ 4,348) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)