Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 50% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,405 (€1,715) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)