Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.197 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 42% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,509 (€1,477) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)