Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 63% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,242 (€2,112) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)