Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.650 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨90,892 (₨139,847) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)