Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,434 (€2,316) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)