Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,744 (€1,951) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (1 minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)