Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,878 (€1,961) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)