Cost of living comparison between Marbella, Spain and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 90% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,570 (€2,455) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)