Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,720 (€1,257) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (43 minutes ago)