Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.750 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,783 (€1,647) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (38 minutes ago)