Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.433 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 204% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨267,253 (Bs 41,545) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)