Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.067 INR / MZN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 36% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,986 (127,396 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)