Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 INR / MZN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 38% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,282 (79,407 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)