Cost of living comparison between Manzanillo, Cuba and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.847 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,558 (1,497 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)