Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,716 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.362 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,330 (Php72,941) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)