Cost of living comparison between Mandalay, Myanmar and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05156 INR / MMK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,649 (1,215,000 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)