Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04745 INR / MMK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 4% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨71,687 (1,510,817 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (43 minutes ago)