Cost of living comparison between Mandalay, Myanmar and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05202 INR / MMK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,862 (1,208,388 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (44 minutes ago)