Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 948 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.062 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 107% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨194,439 (£2,369) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (27 minutes ago)