Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 929 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 84.840 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 116% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨202,146 (£2,383) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)