Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.239 INR / NIO
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨82,719 (36,951 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)