Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.305 INR / NIO
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,692 (40,220 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)