Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.168 INR / NIO
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 11% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,769 (55,694 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (37 minutes ago)