Cost of living comparison between Manado, Indonesia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00514 INR / IDR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,495 (Rp 18,783,311) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)