Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.112 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 159% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨263,831 (€3,293) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)