Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.981 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 91% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,161 (20,820 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)