Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.669 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,291 (21,944 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)