Cost of living comparison between Mallawi, Egypt and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.540 INR / EGP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨54,190 (E£ 7,187) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)