Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / KES
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 11% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,562 (Shilling136,099) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)