Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.671 INR / KES
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,339 (Shilling161,477) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)