Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.480 INR / MVR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 96% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,887 (34,126 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)