Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.152 INR / MVR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 44% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,035 (29,393 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)