Cost of living comparison between Maldonado, Uruguay and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.351 INR / UYU
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,866 ($U33,972) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (28 minutes ago)