Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.358 INR / UYU
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,078 ($U40,319) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)