Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.392 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨70,462 (3,831TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)