Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.945 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨76,657 (4,524TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$126 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.99 (about 1 hour ago)