Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.632 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,457 (9,703 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,000,000 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)