Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.714 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,941 (9,876 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 3 hours ago)