Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.788 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨101,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨99,054 (26,151 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)