Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.689 INR / SDG
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,688 (10,392 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (34 minutes ago)