Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,017 (€2,052) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)