Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.547 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,633 (€1,367) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (about 2 hours ago)