Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12226 INR / XAF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 87% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,412 (1,606,530 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (44 minutes ago)