Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11659 INR / XAF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 84% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,377 (1,246,893 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)