Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11112 INR / XAF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 55% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,121 (1,305,935 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (18 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (42 minutes ago)