Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11126 INR / XAF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 56% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,636 (1,093,268 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)