Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10771 INR / XAF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 69% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,892 (1,475,226 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (29 minutes ago)