Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 95% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,966 (€2,368) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)