Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.083 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨97,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨83,767 (40,207 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)