Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.887 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨49,072 (26,010 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)