Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.115 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨106,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨92,134 (43,563 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 2 hours ago)