Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨79,625 (руб 72,936) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)