Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.079 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨104,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨96,157 (руб 89,122) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (37 minutes ago)