Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.615 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,712 (R$ 3,188) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)