Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,470 (R$ 4,073) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (29 minutes ago)