Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.335 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 107% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,381 (€1,789) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)