Cost of living comparison between Lviv, Ukraine and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.620 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨56,841 (21,697₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)