Cost of living comparison between Lviv, Ukraine and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.611 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨56,951 (21,810₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)