Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.418 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨41,551 (17,184₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)