Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.459 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨54,069 (21,987₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)