Cost of living comparison between Luton, United Kingdom and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.916 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 160% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨243,908 (£2,978) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)