Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.129 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 36% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨53,208 (7,464 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)