Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.022 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 34% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨52,244 (7,440 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)