Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.832 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 7% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨80,553 (元8,193) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)