Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.413 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 15% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨53,376 (元5,670) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (44 minutes ago)