Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.665 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,989 (元9,750) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)