Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.856 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 7% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨72,601 (元7,366) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)