Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.920 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 99% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,406 (20,379 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)