Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.623 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 122% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨207,926 (27,274 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)