Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 20% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨49,799 in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)