Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.278 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨61,585 (Php48,202) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$105 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)