Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.255 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨62,411 (Php49,738) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)