Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05178 INR / CDF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 127% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,914 (2,740,507 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)