Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.515 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,881 (4,473 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (21 minutes ago)