Cost of living comparison between Lublin, Poland and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.206 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,269 (6,742 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (33 minutes ago)