Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.696 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,022 (4,548 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)