Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,624 (€1,467) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)