Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41289 INR / AOA
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 464% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨352,444 (853,597 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)