Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31560 INR / AOA
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 208% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨221,602 (702,168 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (19 minutes ago)