Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39221 INR / AOA
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 337% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨341,737 (871,309 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (32 minutes ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)