Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39376 INR / AOA
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 278% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨279,922 (710,895 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)