Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30618 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 192% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨280,276 (915,408 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)