Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.481 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨87,988 (Mex$ 25,276) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)