Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.414 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨68,461 (Mex$ 20,053) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (35 minutes ago)