Cost of living comparison between Los Cabos, Mexico and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.604 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,471 (Mex$ 19,274) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)