Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,527 (R$ 4,121) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)