Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10703 INR / XOF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 32% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,462 (770,452 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)