Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11841 INR / XOF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 60% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,881 (1,054,690 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)