Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11655 INR / XOF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 58% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,310 (1,040,860 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)