Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11299 INR / XOF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 48% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,279 (993,701 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (44 minutes ago)