Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.060 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 25% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,445 ($1,751) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (36 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)