Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.150 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 38% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,494 ($1,769) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)