Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.545 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨54,640 (3,303 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)