Cost of living comparison between Łódź, Poland and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.814 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,856 (4,214 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)