Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38820 INR / AOA
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 239% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨274,797 (707,872 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)