Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40846 INR / AOA
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 291% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨305,254 (747,330 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (33 minutes ago)