Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30237 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 165% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨260,103 (860,223 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)