Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 74% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,604 (€2,025) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)