Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,060 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.615 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 45% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,920 (€1,599) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)