Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.192 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,106 (£1,741) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)