Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.058 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 77% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨191,171 (£2,123) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)