Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.062 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 93% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,363 (£2,210) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)