Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,124 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 61% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,671 (€1,387) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)