Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.247 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨64,849 (Php51,999) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)