Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.342 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨79,746 (Php59,411) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (7 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)